Wondering How To Convert Your Facebook Page To The New Timeline Before The March 30th Deadline?
Just when you thought you had your Facebook brand presence under control, they’ve gone and changed something! Trying to keep up with social media is a bit like trying to keep up with Google. The only sure thing is that… well… things will change! Here at ModGirl, it’s our full-time job to keep abreast of these changes and prepare your business to make each and every transition seamlessly, without missing a beat.
Here’s What Your Brand Can Do With The New Facebook Timeline:
- “Wow” fans with a large banner image that shows off your personality and products.
- Choose which content remains “sticky” — situated at the top of your page like a post-it memo — for 7 days.
- Intrigue fans with your longstanding history, with a timeline that dates back to your company’s start date.
- Mark important milestones in company history on your timeline — your first sale, a new product, etc.
- Star your company’s biggest achievements so they appear double-wide and more noticeable.
- Feature your star content, which has been “liked” or “shared” by the most fans.
- Take advantage of “Facebook Offers,” which is sort of like a Facebook-sponsored Groupon type deal.
- See notifications about activity on your page.
- Access chart-based performance data.
- Respond directly to private messages.
- Make admin changes directly from your page.
To learn more visit: https://www.facebook.
North Social has a great illustration of the new FB timeline on their FB page - https://www.facebook.com/northsocial
How ModGirl Helps You Make The Transition To Facebook Timeline: