- More productive meetings using hard data based on testing and tracking
- The creation and achievement of unified goals across departments
- Saves your team time spent on repetitive, menial tasks that could be better spent closing
Generate Personalized Marketing Campaigns on Autopilot
Corporate leaders want to know their investments are well-spent, so for marketers, work is a balancing act of creativity and math. On one hand, marketing is about branding through images, storytelling and emotion-evoking design work. That’s the fun part! On the other hand, marketing is about statistics, lead follow-up and sales dollars. The marriage between these two frontiers is marketing automation.
The most well-known form of marketing automation is the triggered email series that arrives once you’ve made an online purchase — usually thanking you for your business, letting you know when the item has shipped, asking for feedback, and even suggesting complementary purchases. That was the start of marketing automation, but now it’s just one small piece of a puzzle that has grown to become a massive $1.8 billion industry.
Benefits of Marketing Automation
- Build better contact lists and nurture leads over time, without expending more effort
- More personalized content that aligns with consumer desires and behaviors
- Stay in touch with fans and followers through personalized campaigns
- Improved customer relationship management
- Insight on where prospects are in the sales cycle
- Ability to analyze cross-channel trends to predict future success
Comprehensive Marketing Automation Services
- Email drip campaigns
- Social media posting
- Conversion tracking
- Lead nurturing campaigns
- Website form strategy
- Landing page design
- A/B testing & tracking
- Ongoing management
- KPI measurement and analytics
How We Do It
Our Favorite Marketing Automation Tools
I can’t say enough about Mod Girl – they have totally turned our website and social media marketing around. The personal service is remarkable. The team is diverse in their skills and equipped to address every sort of online service you need. They are innovative and cutting edge. We are so happy with our service and outcomes!
ROXY Plastic Surgery
ROXY Plastic Surgery was a great practice based out of Columbus, Ohio that needed to streamline their online marketing processes. Prior to working with Mod Girl Marketing consultants, they had no lead follow-up process, no customer relationship management to manage patient communication, and little social media presence. They had minimal online activity, from searches to interactions. Dr. Grawe knew she needed better digital branding to remain competitive, but as a busy plastic surgeon, lacked the time to do much more than a one paragraph promotional blog post here and there.
One of the most important parts of our consulting was the development and implementation of a Patient Relationship Management automation platform. Mod Girl began sending pre-surgery and post-surgery campaign emails to patients, depending on where they were in their surgery process. This platform allowed ROXY to create campaigns for all leads, follow up with leads, segment lists based on patient’s surgery interests, send monthly newsletters and market her 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Getting Breast Implants eBook through a special email campaign to increase breast augmentation leads.
Initial results at our three-month follow-up were very encouraging. Thanks to our help, they were able to achieve a:
- 335% increase in leads,
- 177% increase in Google searches,
- 1,560% increase in clicks,
- 957% increase in site impressions, and
- 50% increase in total pageviews.
Within the last 5 months of collaborating with Mod Girl Marketing, ROXY Plastic Surgery is reporting a 106% increase in leads and 85% increased conversion rate!
Ready To Get Started?
It’s As Easy As 1, 2, 3!
1. Fill out the form to request a free email consultation.
2. We will chat via email to discuss your marketing automation goals and determine if we are a good fit.
3. From there, we agree upon an approach based on your unique marketing needs.