To say that this experience has been inspiring would be an understatement.
After nearly 18 months of remote conferences, the energy of the last few days has been incredible.
In just 3 short days I:
– Spoke to an amazing crowd of marketers, entrepreneurs, and business leaders on how to maximize the power of LinkedIn
– Met several online friends, a client (by complete randomness), AND my Mod Girl Marketing co-worker, Sara McCaughey, in person for the first time ever
– Was inspired and learned from some of the best in the business
– Met one of my favorites, Marie Forleo, right before seeing Martha Stewart speak
– Recorded a podcast interview for DigitalMarketer with Mark de Grasse in an adorable Volkswagen van
– Laughed, shared stories, and enjoyed delicious food and drinks with fellow Mod Girl Sara
I’m so grateful for the Traffic & Conversion Summit experience has given me.
My social and email inboxes have been full of messages from attendees who attended my session and found it incredibly valuable, which makes me happy.
There were so many people in attendance, excited and ready to learn how to maximize the power of LinkedIn.
I had so much fun being in my element.
Nothing gets me more amped up than talking about what I love to an audience of knowledge-hungry professionals who are going to use my training to do big things.
And I’m looking forward to the next opportunity for me to do that again!
Here’s what attendees are saying: https://lnkd.in/eajkJqWb
Interested in LinkedIn profile makeovers and/or training for your team? Contact us via the Luminetics website: https://www.luminetics.ioTags: Conference, Linkedin, LinkedIn Speaker, mandy mcewen, Speaker, Traffic & Conversion Summit