- SaaS Companies
- Software Vendors
Give You A Personalized Plan That Most Effectively Markets Your Firm Online
Is your leading-edge technology firm struggling to connect with audiences online? Software and technology firms face a number of unique obstacles in marketing their products. Not only is the marketplace crowded, but your offerings are more complex and diverse than other industries. Your end users are busy professionals with very specific needs. Consider how our inbound marketing consulting can transform your online presence into a more competitive, engaging and well-recognized tech brand.
Our Technology Partners
- Online Companies
- Mobile App Developers
- Cloud Consulting Firms
- High-Tech Manufacturers
- Software Consulting Firms
- Cloud Computing Companies
How We Help Technology Companies Grow
Your website needs to convey your exceptionalism in a clear and concise, yet engaging, manner. Through best practices and competitive analysis, we show you how to connect with busy professionals to tell your story in a way that furthers your business goals.
We assist our tech clients in achieving the following goals:
Mod Girl has helped grow the reach of our startup brand. It’s been a pleasure to work with them, I am comforted knowing I can trust them to get the job done.
Stride is an Agile software consulting firm based in New York City. They help some of the world’s best brands like Constant Contact, Saks Fifth Avenue and The Daily Beast improve coding and meet project deadlines. Though they won three Stevie awards and posted 626% growth last year, very few leads were being generated by their online efforts. Having run several successful businesses prior to launching Stride, CEO Debbie Madden knew she had to step up their game to remain competitive. Yet, the Stride team was so busy working with clients, they had no time to grow their digital presence. Mod Girl was brought in to modernize Stride’s digital brand and implement cross-channel inbound marketing campaigns.
One month after we helped them launch a new website:
- Over 500 keyword rankings showed up in Google that were not there before.
- They saw a 77% increase in organic searches and 278% increase in organic clicks from Google. In hard numbers, that’s an increase from 676 clicks to 2,557!
- They went from reporting 18,000 website impressions to over 49,000 in a month.
- Their click-through-rate soared from 3.57% to an industry best of 5.21%.
- Their social traffic also increased, with 426 website visits from social media — a 127% increase from 187 the month before working with us.