We all want to run a lean business that brings in as much profit as possible. Yet, there comes a time when you must outsource some of your work to maintain your sanity and free up time so you can be more productive. Business owners resist outsourcing SEO because they imagine it will end up costing them a lot of money. The idea is to find someone you gel with, so your expense will pay for itself in value — and then some — in new leads from the ramped-up SEO efforts.
SEO Consulting Rates
SEO rates vary from firm to firm. Some charge per project, while others may charge hourly or per package. When you hire an SEO consultant you need to decide if you need a one-time service or ongoing service. Often, businesses will choose to go with a monthly retainer model, where the SEO consultant agrees to provide regular analytics data, on-site content, press releases, social media, keyword research, optimization and linking for a set rate each month. Most SEO agencies will offer all of these payment models to stay flexible with their potential clients’ needs. Good SEO consultants are not “cheap.” Yet, the question remains: Can you really afford NOT to have your website properly optimized?
SEO Consultant Reviews
Naturally, you don’t want to hire the first expensive SEO consultant that comes your way, assuming the higher the price, the better the service must be. One good way to gauge the value of a consultant is to look at reviews and testimonials. Ideally, these reviews will indicate the level of service received, as well as the results produced. You can take a look at some of our reviews on the SEO testimonials page here!
“I hired Mandy and Mod Girl Marketing to build our website content strategy for top search rankings. MamaBear is such a helpful tool for parents we want to be quickly found during parents’ online research. Not only are our blog topics our top driver for visits to our site, but it’s also clear major media outlets have found MamaBear to include in news coverage due to Mod Girl’s efforts in ranking our website.
Our SEO strategy is a large piece of our marketing foundation. Mandy’s personal attention to detail is stellar and I appreciate her integral participation on the MamaBear team.”
Robyn Spoto, MamaBear App
SEO Consulting Services
Here are some of the burdens we can take off your shoulders:
1. Determine your most profitable niche and how to target those customers who will engage and convert.
2. Find the right keywords to attract buyers to your blogs and websites.
3. Create landing pages that can effectively convert browsers into buyers.
4. Optimize your website, so it loads quicker, keeps people on the page longer and gets them clicking through the site.
5. Help you plan a long-term content strategy that includes blogs, videos, e-books, press releases and newsletters.
6. Manage a Pay-Per-Click campaign that will aid your organic SEO campaign.Tags: Blog, Pay Per Click, Ppc, Search Engine Optimization, Seo, SEO analysis, SEO consultant, SEO consultant reviews, SEO consulting, SEO consulting rates, SEO consulting services, Seo Firm, Social Media, Web Design