In a time where “Do-It-Yourself” is fashionable and free information is readily available online, it can be hard to imagine how business professionals can make a living as WordPress consultants… but, believe us, there is plenty of business to go around! Often, the desire to learn a few new skills are outweighed by the desire to simply have the website done — and looking as professional as possible. Even though it’s easy to get a basic site up on WordPress, you could easily spend hours tinkering with different layouts, agonizing over which plugins to choose, and spending countless hours trying to improve site speed. We’ll give you a quick rundown of why people are hiring WordPress consultants in 2015.
Top 10 Reasons To Hire A WordPress Consultant
1. To cut through the clutter – There are thousands of WordPress themes and plugins out there. How do you find the one that best suits your needs?
2. To develop a custom site – Want something that doesn’t look like a carbon copy of what everyone else has? A custom developer can eliminate needless functions on your site and give you the precise look you have in mind.
3. To get the site up & running quickly – WordPress does a lot for you, but you still have to find a host and domain name from one of the many providers out there.
4. To fix problems – WordPress consultants are natural problem-solvers who know how to make those pesky error messages go away and optimize your site’s efficiency.
5. To speed up the loading time – If you’ve added too many plugins or clunky code, your WordPress site could be loading slowly, which will cause your blog bounce rate to go through the roof.
6. To free up time and money – As they say, time is money, and many business owners find they have become too busy to worry about their WordPress sites anymore. They want all the benefits of content marketing, but essentially need the blog to “run itself,” while they focus on other core aspects of the business (like conversions!)
7. To learn – A WordPress consultant is often willing to share tips and tricks to expand your knowledge. Some WordPress consultants charge per project, while others may charge an hourly rate to answer all your questions and help develop your expertise if you’d like to become a WordPress expert, too.
8. To have peace of mind – Many business owners have found themselves in a situation where the website is hacked or crashes and all their great content has suddenly vanished overnight. A WordPress consultant can back up your site and actively monitor your blog to ensure seamless operation that has not become compromised by a security or development issue.
10. To bolster digital marketing – Hiring an experienced WordPress consultant can also provide you with Search Engine Optimization, social media, and content marketing assistance to improve your brand presence online.
Mod Girl Marketing: Your Best Resource For WordPress Consulting
Mod Girl Marketing offers a unique experience for our clients. We offer a customized “a-la-carte” menu of services to create a package specially designed for your needs. We also offer hourly consulting and mentoring for WordPress pros in training. For the busy professional, we can also do full-service marketing that involves everything from WordPress site creation, quality content development by trained journalists, SEO, and social media marketing. Contact Mandy McEwen for more details on Mod Girl Marketing’s WordPress consulting services.
Tags: digital marketing, Online Marketing, SEO consultant, Wordpress, WordPress consultant