Companies that post weekly on LinkedIn see a 2X higher engagement rate. (Source: LinkedIn Marketing Solutions)
But is once a week enough?
Here are 5 content tips for LinkedIn company pages:
1. Post every day. Posting for the sake of posting isn’t going to cut it in 2021 and beyond. Once a week isn’t enough.
2. Get your employees involved. Encourage them to share posts, comment on posts, and also contribute to posts. Your employees are your biggest content amplification source.
3. Leverage storytelling. Brand stories, customer stories, employee stories, product stories, industry stories, seasonal stories. The types of stories are endless, as are the positive impacts.
4. Diversify your content. Post videos, text only, images, slides, polls. Host LinkedIn Lives and leverage LinkedIn Events.
5. Decrease your gated content posts – whitepapers and webinars. Give your audience FREE valuable content – no opting in required.
Bonus Tip: Empower your employees to curate and create their own content.
This is what we do at Luminetics – we empower sales and marketing teams by giving them the strategies, training, support, and guidance they need to exponentially grow your brand’s presence and social selling revenue via LinkedIn.
If you’d like help creating strategic thought leadership content for your enterprise, here’s how we can help: www.luminetics.ioTags: Content Strategy, LinkedIn Company Page, LinkedIn Content Strategy, LinkedIn for business, LinkedIn Tips