It’s time for a new website to launch your sweet baby idea off the ground. Ideally, you contact a web design company, tell them what you need, and they get it done — all for one affordable price. Unfortunately, that is not always the case. Some companies will tell you they can do the job, but start tacking on all these “extra recommendations” that come with additional fees. Before you know it, your bill has escalated beyond your wildest dreams. No one wants to start a new business already in debt! Finding a website design company that can do it all for one reasonable rate should be your top priority.
SEO Web Design Tips
- Find a designer who has been in the business of both SEO and web design for at least five years. You don’t want to trust some amateur with your work, nor do you want a site that looks pretty, but doesn’t come up in search and is coded poorly.
- Ask about straight-forward package pricing that shows you exactly what services you get for what price to avoid unpleasant surprises during the development of your website.
- Consider the long-term strategy for your website. It’s not enough just to have a designer finish the architecture of your page. You will need content and social media going forward. Perhaps you have people already aligned to fill these tasks. If not, a good SEO web design company should be able to put you in touch with affordable professionals who can serve this need.
- Demand accessibility. You’ll also want to make sure that you have full access to the site and the ability to make content updates — which is why designing on the WordPress platform is so essential. We can’t tell you how many clients cry that they have this beautiful site that is now useless because their former web designer went AWOL and can’t be found! Trust us… it’s painful!
- Make sure your web designer is capable of performing all the services you need, so you don’t end up high and dry!
SEO Web Design Services
Here at Mod Girl Marketing, we offer comprehensive packages that can meet all your needs. Our services run the gamut from BLOG CREATION, SEO-FRIENDLY BLOGGING and CONTENT OPTIMIZATION… to STRATEGIC NAVIGATION, INTERNAL LINKING STRUCTURING and SOCIAL MEDIA SYNCHRONIZATION… and more! For a partial list of the services we offer, please visit our SEO friendly WordPress web design page.
SEO Website Design Examples
As they say, “the proof is in the pudding!” We’re excited to share some of the recent designs we’ve been working on with you. We launched this page for iDrive123.com, a cool personal driver service that helps you get your car home after you’ve had a few too many drinks with your friends in LA. In addition to creating the layout and custom video for them, we also built a custom “fare calculator” to enhance the functionality of their site. It’s mobile-friendly, since most of their clientele will be accessing from their smartphones.
*Please note – iDrive has not yet launched in Los Angeles and therefore the website is not indexed in Google as it is brand new.
Fitness Over Hollywood is another page we’ve worked on during the last few months. We created a dynamic slider bar to appeal to their fast-moving audience. We also set Brent up with a homepage blog to feature his newest content and made sure the calls to action were readily visible on each page, without being obnoxious. “Within two days, Mod Girl Marketing had me on the second page of Google results,” the website owner recalls. He added, “My clients are always telling me how great my website looks — and now I am completely booked, thanks to the website!”
If you like what you see, please contact us to discuss your SEO website design project!Tags: Google, Seo, seo web design, seo web design services, seo web design tips, seo website design company, Web Design, website design, website design company, wordpress website