Online Courses Worth Considering – Adobe Illustrator and WordPress [Contributed Blog]November 30, 2019 - 6 minutes read - Blogging, Business Tools, Contributed Posts
In this blog, we are going to take a look at two great online course options.
There may be a lot of different platforms available to you when it comes to maintaining your online presence, but nothing comes close to WordPress. You can find out more about it online. Read on to discover all of the reasons why you should take a WordPress training course.
- It’s secure – A lot of people have a tendency to assume that WordPress is unsecure because of rumours that have gone around on the web. This is not the case. WordPress take security very seriously, and it is something they improve with every update.
- It’s free – There is no need to pay for a CMS platform when you’ve got one as great as WordPress that is available free of charge. There are also a lot of plug-ins that are free, although some do require payment.
- It’s easy to use – Once you have undergone WordPress training, you will feel competent enough to use the platform to its fullest. With a lot of other CMS programs you can take numerous web development and web design courses, and you still feel like you’re a rookie.
- It’s flexible – The sky is well and truly the limit when it comes to WordPress. The CMS has developed extensively over the years, and there are now thousands of plug-ins available, catering to all requirements. From simple blogging to complicated e-commerce, WordPress can handle it all.
- It’s great for Google – You always need to consider Google when choosing CMS and web design training. After all, if the platform is not search engine friendly, what’s the point? Your visibility will be minimal. Luckily, with WordPress this is something you don’t need to worry about.
- It comes with a lot of support – Last but not least, you may need a bit of help on your path to becoming a WordPress expert. If you are you’re having trouble, you will get all of the support you need.
Adobe Illustrator Training Course
There are many reasons why you may be considering taking an Adobe Illustrator training course, or getting your employees to embark on this type of training course. This includes the fact that Adobe Illustrator gives you the ability to create logos, you can save vector EPS files, and it boosts powerful typesetting features. However, before you rush into booking a training course, there are some key questions to ask yourself to make sure that you get the most out of the training.
The first thing you need to ask yourself is what you hope to gain from the course. Do you simply want to achieve a basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator? Or, do you have a specific aim, i.e. do you want to create a logo for your business? It is important to make sure the Adobe Illustrator course you choose can cater to your needs. This is where private training can really prove its worth, as the tutor will be able to cater their training to suit you, ensuring you extract maximum value from the course.
The next thing you need to ask yourself is whether the training company or tutor has a good reputation. To do this, you are going to need to get a feel for what other people have thought about the Adobe Illustrator course they have taken. Find feedback that has been left by previous customers. What did they think about the training? Did the tutor make everything easy to learn? Do they feel like they took a lot of value from the course? This is the best way to get the answers you really want to know.
Finally, what is the curriculum for the Adobe Illustrator training course you are going to be taking? It is important to ensure all areas are covered and that the course is comprehensive. If the course is limited, you will not get value for your money, and the tutor will not be able to cater it effectively to suit your requirements.
Become a Mod Girl Marketing Blog Contributor
If you’re interested in submitting a guest post for Mod Girl Marketing, contact us here.Tags: Adobe Illustrator, Blogging, Business Owners, online course options, online courses, Wordpress